Sunday, January 31, 2010

In my last post, I mentioned how Owen and I spent our winter days locked up in the house in our pajamas playing with toys all day. That's not entirely true. While we do spend many days like that, we do manage to get out every now and then. We have been to the aquarium, the children's museum, countless trips to Target (just to "get out of the house"...although I always somehow manage to "need" something). This past week, we went to this really cool place called Recreations Outlet - it was this huge indoor warehouse that basically had 10 about giant playgrounds set up that kids could play on. There were also trampolines, basketball goals, and a lot of other fun stuff like that. Tuesdays - Thursdays from 9-11, it's free, so...jackpot for Cassie :)

If I were you, I might be thinking, "Hey, those things sound kinda fun...I bet there will be a lot of cute pictures of Owen with some sharks from the aquarium in the background" or "I bet Owen had fun at the museum...I bet there are some cute pictures." WRONG! Guess who didn't have her camera!?!?! If you haven't noticed, this is a recurring theme in my blog posts. I suppose it's getting worse and worse since Baby Myers #2 is sucking all of my brain power away. UGH - pregnancy!

This week, Owen and I also ventured to Barnes and Noble. Armed with a small point-and-shoot camera we bought this summer that has now found a permanent home in my diaper bag, I was ready! Owen had a good time playing with the train table, but I think he had a better time demolishing anything and everything that had any sort of order to it.

This train table is pretty cool!

Hey...where'd it go?!?!

This is more my style - the messier, the better!

Checking out his new doggie book

2 comments:

Krista said...

Tell me about this Recreations Outlet. I can only go to Target so many times a week!

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks