Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A funny look back

I was going through all of our pictures the other day, and found Christmas pictures of my family that had been taken in the exact same place from 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2009 (I'm not really sure how 2008 got skipped??). Some of you might not care to see how we've all changed in the past four years, but I think it's pretty funny - especially when you get to 2009! It's funny to look back and see the changing hairstyles. I think I may have had a new one every year! It's funny to see how I went from a some-what (and I'll use that term very loosely) stylish 25 year-old newlywed to a 29 year-old, couldn't care less, no make-up wearing, stay-at-home mom...ah, how times have changed!!! :) (except for Justin, who looks pretty much exactly the same)

2005
Our first Christmas as a married couple

2006
Katie & Ben's first Christmas as a married couple

2007
An artistic approach with the camera angle

2009
One-out-of-eight actually looking at the camera isn't bad! And just think...next year - we'll be adding TWO more!!! Yowza!!!


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love this - annual pictures and tradition of anything is my favorite! -- amanda

kristen said...

that is hysterical! your dad in the 2009 picture is my absolute favorite. he looks like some random guy that jumped into some other family's picture!