Thursday, March 25, 2010

The pool!

We were able to enjoy the pool a few times when we were in Miami. Luckily, the pool was heated so it was very comfortable getting in. I would have to say that is one of my least favorite aspects of being a mom...having to suck up freezing cold pool temperatures because your little guy wants to swim! But, as I mentioned, these pools were heated...awesome!

One of the pools at the resort was a zero-entry pool. This is basically a new must-have for any future vacation destinations. Owen could walk and splash around. He could sit down and play...it was perfect!

Walking around with Daddy in the pool

Hey, check out my cool shades, why don't you?

I love the pool!

The best part of the pools, was the Blue Monster Slide. After a few solo trips to make sure it was okay, we decided to take Owen down the slide. He had a blast! It was a pretty long, windy, super fast slide, and the entire way down, you could hear Owen squealing and laughing. He loved it!!

Going down the slide with Daddy

Aunt Kristen took me down the slide, too!

Now it's mommy's turn!

1 comment:

Shelli/Mom/Grandma said...

What fun!!! Love the pics!