Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hey, brother...

It's been a busy couple of weeks at la casa de Myers. Lots of fun times filled with weddings, pumpkin patches, trips to the zoo and aquarium! Maybe one of these days I'll get around to posting about them :)

I don't have a lot of time, but I have some of videos I want to post...sorry, most of you will probably think they are boooooring, but some family members have been threatening to de-family us if they don't see these soon!

This one is of Owen FINALLY acknowledging Lucas exists. Now that Lucas is getting bigger and more "interactive", I think Owen is starting to realize he might be fun some day.


I have to edit the rest of the videos because there is a lot of extra footage, but they are HILARIOUS. It's videos of Owen at a wedding reception last weekend. I will try to get them done soon.

No comments: